Walk to Rifugio Malga Campo di Luserna
Hiking trail • Alpe Cimbra Folgaria Lavarone Luserna
Enjoy the pastures of the Luserna plateau.
Come and relax on the wonderful meadows of Rifugio Malga Campo di Luserna, an enchanting experience for families and children.
Explore the peculiar historical and cultural aspects of Luserna. You will find that there is a unique Germanic language - Cimbrian - is still alive and in use. You can find signs of it in the local toponyms.
Updated: July 10, 2020
Safety informationIn the town of Luserna, there are signs that indicate the route marked “Malga Campo”. Don’t be frightened by the indicated time of 2.00 h, as it is significantly overestimated. The route takes no more than 30 minutes at walking pace. In fact, the trail up is about 1.5 Km long, and has a cumulative elevation gain of about 120 m.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereSS349 della Val d’Assa. Directions for Luserna between Lavarone and Passo Vezzena.
ParkingLuserna (1330m) – Public Parking
EquipmentHiking boots/shoes. Raincoat.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.