Mountain tour • Valsugana, Lagorai, Vigolana and Valle dei Mocheni
Panarotta Peak: the hidden side of Trentino
An itinerary with a steady course that reaches out to the La Bassa pass and to mount Panarotta, a location with a wide-angle panoramic view. The environment crossed along the way is truly lovely and easily stands comparison with the more famous Fravort and Gronlait pinnacles nearby. Its only fault is the massive presence of the telecommunications antennas installed at the peak.
The itinerary is ideal for families.
Updated: August 30, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereYou can get to the car park from Pergine Valsugana and from Levico Terme; just follow the very visible indications for Panarotta and/or Vetriolo Terme. Once you are in the Compet locality (1383 m), go left of the sign indicating the locality and continue for 4 km until you reach the Panarotta 2002 ski lift station car park.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.