Hike to Rifugio Tuckett
Mountain tour • Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo and Val Rendena
In the beating heart of the Brenta Dolomites.
The walk to Rifugio Tuckett allows you to enter the heart of the Brenta Dolomites, in an extraordinary natural landscape.
In the first part of the walk, don’t miss the opportunity to admire the tall pinnacles of Cima Falckner, Castello dei Massodi, and Castelletto, with their vertical north faces. At the mountain hut, you must take a picture with the majestic pillar of Cima Massari and the Hanging Serac of Cima Brenta in the background.
Updated: September 02, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
In the middle section of the trail, pay attention to the large boulders that the path winds around and that make the walk harder.
Hiking boots/shoes, raincoat, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
On road SS239, go to the north of Madonna di Campiglio between Passo Campo Carlo Magno and the town, near the beginning of the Cabinovia Grostè facilities. Using this ski lift, go to the uphill station of the Cabinovia Grostè - Rifugio Stoppani (2440 m).
Ample parking at the Fortini - Passo Grostè ski lift facility. Pay parking.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.