Hike to Rifugio Sette Selle
Mountain tour • Valsugana, Lagorai, Vigolana and Valle dei Mocheni
In the heart of the silent Lagorai
Rifugio Sette Selle is located on the high top of the beautiful Intertol, between the Slimber, D’Ezze and Sette Selle peaks. The facility is the ideal destination and starting point of numerous excursions in the Lagorai Group.
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit the Istituto Culturale Mocheno, which bears witness to the typical and rich linguistic heritage of this area of Trentino.
Updated: July 06, 2020
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereRoad SS47 della Valsugana to Pergine Valsugana. Then Provincial road no.8 to Palù del Fersina. Free parking in Lenzi (1345 m) or pay parking in Frotten – Vròttn locality (1500 m).
ParkingFree parking in Lenzi (1345 m) or pay parking in Frotten locality (1500 m).
EquipmentHiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.