Hike to Rifugio Orso Bruno
Mountain tour • Val di Sole
Climb up to the top of Monte Vigo, where walking rhymes with dreaming.
Rifugio Orso Bruno is located on top of Monte Vigo, where there is a vast view of both the Brenta Dolomites and the Adamello Group.
Those who are not physically fit enough for the challenge can easily reach the mountain hut with the ski lift facilities.
Updated: July 17, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips, hints and linksRifugio Orso Bruno
Getting thereFolgarida can be reached along the road SS239, coming from either Val di Sole and from Val Rendena, over the Passo Campo Carlo Magno. With the ski lift facilities, you can reach Malghet Aut, where the route begins.
EquipmentHiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.