Hike to Rifugio Brentei
Mountain tour • Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo and Val Rendena
Walking among the peaks of the Brenta Dolomites.
Discover the superlative views of the most famous pinnacles of the Brenta Dolomites, in a picture-perfect environment.
This mountain hut, which has an iconic status in the Dolomites, represents the starting point for the most important climbs in the Brenta area. You will find numerous mountaineers busy on the surrounding cliffs, or as they approach/return from their climbs.
Updated: August 29, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
The section between Sella del Fridolin and Rifugio Casinei can be particularly slippery in wet conditions.
Hiking boots/shoes, raincoat, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
Madonna di Campiglio via road SS239 della Val Rendena (coming from the Giudicarie and from Val di Sole). Entering the town from the south (below the tunnel), follow the signs on the right for Vallesinella. At the rundabout, turn right again towards Vallesinella - Loc. Palù. The road to the mountain hut is managed by the Parco Adamello-Brenta authorities, who manage access (open before 07:30).
Ample parking in Vallesinella. N.B.: the road and parking lot are managed by Parco Adamello Brenta.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.