Hike to Rifugio Baita Tonda
Mountain tour • Alpe Cimbra Folgaria Lavarone Luserna
Discover the enchantment of the views of the Pasubio.
Rifugio Baita Tonda awaits you on the peak of Doss Martinella, a panoramic balcony with a superb view of the Terragnolo valleys and the Pasubio Group.
The nearby “Forra del Lupo” route is very interesting. It is a historical/hiking route that follows the line of the trenches which, during the Great War, overlooked the Terragnolo valleys. Info from the Tourist Information Office.
Updated: August 30, 2019
Safety informationIn Autumn, the humidity and dead leaves can make some short sections of the path slippery.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Hiking boots/shoes. Raincoat. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
Road SP2 coming from Rovereto or Folgaria.
Serrada (1250 m) - Free parking in the town. Ample parking in the area called Cogola, on the southern edge of the town.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.