Golf Club Madonna di Campiglio
In the heart of the Brenta Dolomites
One of the oldest Italian courses, designed in 1923 by Henry Cotton and surrounded by the Brenta Dolomites.
The Golf Club Campo Carlo Magno was designed by Henry Cotton in 1923, and is one of the oldest golf clubs in Italy. It is located in the middle of a striking fir forest, surrounded by the Adamello-Brenta Nature Reserve, while the peaks of the Brenta Dolomites tower in the background. With its 1,650 meters a.s.l., the course is one of the highest in Europe, and is open in the summertime - July to September. The course features 9 holes with double starts and is not particularly challenging for especially skilled shooters, yet it may be demanding for those who have trouble placing tee-shots, since some holes feature out-of-bounds as well as several natural obstacles.
Furthermore, with its 5,148 meter par 70 and S.S.S. 67, it includes two par 5, four par 4, and three par 3. A practice course with 20 tees - including 6 covered tees - putting, greens, pitching-greens, buggy hire, the club house at the Golf Hotel, including a bar, the restaurant and the parking lot are all available to guests.
- Course: 9 holes a
- Altitude: 1650m a.s.l.
- Coach: Romolo Napoleoni
- Season: 18 June - 18 September
- Closed: none