Val di Fassa Running
Fifth and last stage of the running race of Val di Fassa, with start in Pozza and finish at Buffaure. 5 engaging stages for 6 race days, running for over 50 km
The traditional stage race of Val di Fassa, this year at its 22nd edition, keeps on growing in terms of participation, popularity and running. It’s divided into five stages, every day in a different setting, that will lead the contestants, from the 26th June to the 1st July, to discover the most evocative spots of the valley, for a total of 55 km, developing on sloping ground, descents and many climbs. Several are the international running champions already enrolled, in addition to hundreds of enthusiasts, who will compete along the paths and the forest roads of the valley, in the presence of the Dolomites, on the new tracks perfected by the Organising Committee. Nordic walking lovers can dedicate themselves to the activity trying the 5 routes of Val di Fassa Running: in fact, also "walkers" can participate in the race.
Val di Fassa Running Organising Committee puts an entertainment staff for children at the contestants' disposal, during the course of the race. Minimum age: three years old. Meeting every day half an hour before the start of the race; end of the activity by the conclusion of the stage. It's possible to enrol to only one stage, too. Show up directly at the start.
The programme includes the Mini Val di Fassa Running, for children between 5 and 13 years old.
Programme Val di Fassa Running:
- on Sunday 26th June - Fontanazzo > 12.9 km > difference of level 607 m
- on Monday 27th June - Vigo di Fassa > 10.7 km > difference of level 438 m
- on Tuesday 28th June - Moena > 13.7 km > difference of level 628 m
- on Wednesday 29th June - day of rest and Mini Val di Fassa Running
- on Thursday 30th June - Soraga di Fassa > 13.7 km > difference of level 585 m
- on Friday 1st July - Buffaure (Pozza) > 11.8 km > difference of level 930 m