“Razza Rendena” cows event
Country festival dedicated to “Razza Rendena” cows and the rural traditions
Razza Rendena cows. Parade and... side events!
Are you interested in discovering the breeding world and its traditions? Or to meet the Razza Rendena cows, the only local breed of Trentino?
We wait for you during the week dedicated to the Giovenche cows of Razza Rendena, the event of end of summer born from the traditional market of Pinzolo and arrived at its 12th edition.
Dont' miss the folkloristic cows parade along the streets of Pinzolo: more than 30 local farmes will pass by with their best cows accompanied by music bands and people with traditional costumes. Athe the end of the parade will take place the election of the most beautiful cow, which will be crowned e “Reginetta di Pinzolo 2019”.
An opportunity to immerse yourself in the smells and tasting of the local gastronomy, during the special dinners and at the farmer's market.
- Country Village with local products on sale
- Rendena Food Festival
- Special lunches and dinners with local products
- Music entertainments
Moreover, the event offers a rich program of activities for the whole family, a unique chance to experience the real core of the Mountain during the summer season:
- Cows exhibition by the Farmers Association of Val Rendena
- Cheese workshops for adults and children
- Creative laboratories and entertainments for children
- Walkings with expert guides of Natural Park Adamello Brenta
- Visit at local farms
- Visit at Didactic Farms of Razza Rendena
More info: campigliodolomiti/cowsrendena
You may also like ...