European Day of Mountain Refuges
On June 23th, a special event dedicated to high mountain hospitality and singing traditions
The fourth European Day of Mountain Refuges will take place in the mountains of Trentino. It is organized by Accademia della Montagna with the collaboration of SAT, the Association of Trentino Refuges, the Federation of Trentino Choirs and Trentino Marketing. The day will be dedicated to the mountains, to their custodians and to their singing traditions. Refuges are fundamental point of reference for excursionists, as well as important territorial and cultural guardians. At 12 p.m. of Sunday 23 June, 9 choirs of Trentino will celebrate the Dolomites, declared Natural World Heritage by UNESCO by singing in 9 different refuges, all located in the Dolomites, turning the whole province of Trento in a huge open air concert hall.
In case of bad weather the concerts will be postponed to Sunday 7 July at 12 o'clock.
- Coro Croz Corona di Campodenno - Rifugio Brentei
- Coro Stella Alpina di Lavarone - Rifugio Casarota
- Coro Vanoi di Canal San Bovo - Rifugio Castiglioni
- Coro Genzianella di Roncogno - Rifugio Contrin
- Coro Piramidi di Segonzano - Rifugio Fuciade
- Coro Valle dei Laghi di Padergnone - Rifugio Gardeccia
- Coro Lambi Canti di Giovo - Rifugio La Montanara
- Coro Cima d'Oro della Valle di Ledro - Rifugio Maddalene
- Coro Trentino Lagolo di Calavino - Rifugio Solander