Mezzano Romantica | Edition n.8
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
Ilaria Cavalca, piano, Sara Rozzi, guitar, Jessica Gabriele, flute
- Andrea Talmelli (1950) Aurora (2012, flute, guitar and piano)
- Alfredo Casella (1883-1947) Barcarola e scherzo (1907, flute and piano)
- Gian Francesco Malipiero Preludio (1882-1973) Preludio (guitar)
- Jacques Ilbert (1890-1962) Entr''Act (1937, flute and guitar)
- Claude Bolling (1930) Canone da "Picnic suite" (1980, transcription for flute, guitar and piano by Auroraensemble)
- Franco Margola (1908-1992) Piccola Rapsodia d''autunno (1941, piano)
- Astor Piazzolla (1921-1992) Histoire du Tango, 1st mvm.: Bordello 1900, 2nd mvm.: Café 1930 (1986, flute and guitar)
- Manuel de Falla (1876-1946) Danza rituale del fuoco (1915, transcriprion for flute, guitar and piano by Auroraensemble)
Mezzano, Civic Center, 9 p.m.
You may also like ...