The offer FREE BREATHEincludes:
- 3 nights in halfboard. Every day you will find a breakfast buffet with fresh and local products, homemade sweets and small pastries. Cured meats and local cheeses, salads' corner. Eggs' menu and coffee are served directly at the table. Every day for dinner you will find a 4 choices menu, starter served at the table and a choice of desserts. You will find an "explorer", an "insider" and a "veg" (hypocaloric and vegetarian) option both for the main and first courses.
- 1 trekking with Attilio, our mountain's specialist (monday, thursday, wednesday or saturday). A complete immersion in the nature and, once we've reached our destination, a moment of silent contemplation. Really MONROC style.
- Our PIC NIC. We will prepare the backpack full of delicacies and we will give you our tips to reach a special place. Sit down, relax, enjoy the autumn colours and fill your eyes and heart with the view.
- 1 back RESONANZ Dr. Vitalis. A combintion of alpine tradition and old massage techniques that restores the harmony between body and soul. it is a massage that will make you forget the bustle of everyday life and will give you moments of total relaxation. The sound of the tibetan bells at the end will give you a charge of positive energy.
- Free entry to the wellness center Tablà.
- Wellness bag with bathrobe and slippers
The Hotel offers 40 rooms of different types, all equipped with Alpine style with a touch of creativity.
Our Chef Mario Trifilò and his staff will host you and tempt you with their proposals that speak about Trentino but always with a personal and brilliant touch. After coming back from your outdoor activities, we are glad to host you in our 400 sqm wellness Center in order to offer you a very well-being and relaxing experience. We propose you weekly active programs with a wide range of activities, which are related to the season and suitable to your requests. What are you waiting for? Monroc Hotel will be your gateway to this fantastic area to explore. There is more to explore!
English Spoken, German Spoken
meadowlands, right on the bike path, near the forest, green area, right at the cross-country ski trail, quiet location, edge of ski run, right on the slope, altitude (mt. a.s.l.): 850
boot dryer, luggage storage, laundry service, crib, common garden, reading room, covered parking for motorcycles, sundeck, wireless corner, gay-friendly, garage, restaurant, bar, Ski Storage, WiFi, ironing service, motorcycle parking spot, information on the region, satellite TV, garage for motorbikes, TV room, wine cellar, car parking lot
transfer, cash payment, credit cards accepted
Turkish bath, Kneipp's cure, massages, whirlpool
young persons, families, singles
mountain activities, snowshoe hiking, garden / meadow, après ski bar, ski instructor/tour guide, mountain/hiking guide, adventure tours, hikes/guided hiking tours
vegetarian food, buffet, gluten-free meals, dietary cuisine, breakfast buffet, à la carte menu
Kneipp's facility, aromatic steam sauna, Ayurveda, relaxation room, esthetic treatment, body treatment, massage, wellness area, beauty treatment, steambath, biosauna, sauna, whirlpool
suite / s: 4, multi-bed room/s: 0, double room/s: 0, bed / s: 0
groups possible with max. pers.: 15
indoor games, crib/baby bed
use of washing machine/dryer: 5
Stays from 1St November 2015 will be charged a tourist tax. The tourist tax is an amount that must be paid at the accommodation for stays from 1 to 10 nights in addition to the price of the holiday booked.
If you come by car you should know that you can park it (and forget it) in our convenient garage spot. Val di Sole is accessible by car from more directions: from the A22 motorway, exit S. Michele, follow directions to Val di Non and Val di Sole. From Lombardia through Tonale pass, from Madonna di Campiglio, via Campo Carlo Magno.
The best way to reach MONROC is most likely by train. From the stop Daolasa to the hotel door you need to walk for only 50 meters under a canopy: we will come to collect your luggage. The Trento-Malè railway line of Val di Sole serves the entire ‘Sun Valley’ and ‘Val di Non’ in comfortable and brand new trains to the terminus of Trento. Trento is connected to the national and international (via the Brenner) rail network, and is served by all high-speed trains of TrenItalia.