In Ala, rich in illustrious buildings, a 500-year-old manor house will give you an inspiring welcome in the Palazzo de Pizzini von Höchenbrunn, which aroused the admiration of artists and rulers over the years. Among them, Napoleon and Mozart, who made music here on his three trips to Italy. The palace is home to the Antique Piano Museum, a fascinating setting for a collection of period instruments that a refined pianist, enchanted by Italian beauty, has assembled in this elegant village. It will certainly be a joyful discovery for guests and a few enthusiasts who will want to take the opportunity to admire these jewels and listen to the sounds that can give new life to the spiritual vibrations and emotions that this Art conveys.
A few years ago, already old gentlemen but still in love with beautiful things, we dreamed of building, inside our Palace, a tourist facility that would offer its Guests, with taste and refinement, a surprising and relaxing world that will remain in you not as an opaque memory but as an encounter to be told, also thanks to the absence of the sound of footsteps in the peaceful streets around. In a horizon enclosed by twilight hills and mountains that join the earth to the sky, we have tried to recreate an atmosphere of peace and austerity. We hope that you too will love these unique landscapes that offer a true adventure for the senses. We have imagined, with love, two flats that are many things at once: places of leisure, fascinating and a little mysterious, destined for guests who love beauty.
Trentino Guest CardIf you book here you will get the Trentino Guest Card directly with your booking confirmation. It gives you free entry to all the main museums, and exclusive services. It allows you to circulate freely on public transport.
Health and security measures
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Accommodation is cleaned by professional cleaning company
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
- First aid kit available
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
- Distance rules are kept
- Non-cash payment possible
- children's bed
- baby change pad
Facilities / Services
- WiFi free of charge
- non-smoking house
- business travelers
- young persons
- cash payment
- bank transfer
- credit cards accepted
- altitude (mt. a.s.l.): 210
- old town
- ATM - distance (m): 100
- quiet location
- Train/ BusStop station - distance (m): 500
- supermarket - distance (m): 200
Beds & rooms
- double room/s: 0
- 1 bedroom apartment
- holiday apartment/s: 2
- 2 bedrooms apartment
Check in from 16:00 onwards
Check out by 10:00 am
Extra bed for children and high chair available on request (free of charge)
Pets not allowed
Prices may vary depending on the period required. Agreements can be made for longer stays.
Contact & Directions
38061 Ala IT
From the A22 Brennero motorway, take the Ala-Avio exit. Follow the directions for Ala.
By train, on the Verona-Trento route, stop at Ala station.
- Museo del Pianoforte Antico (Antique Piano Museum): in the same palace, visit by appointment only
- swimming pool and wellness centre: 100 mt
- cycle paths: 300-400 mt
- ski slopes: 30 min away
- Go-Kart circuit: 7 min away
- Lake Garda: 30 min away
- Verona: 40 min away
- Trento: 30 min away
- museums and castles
- mountain walks
- cafés, supermarkets and local restaurants: 5 min on foot
The ancient palace church. It consists of a large living room and kitchenette with a breathtaking view of the park of the Museum, a double bedroom with King-size bed, a living room-studio with sofa bed and, of course, a small bathroom with windows.
On the second floor.
bidet, wash stand, courtesy toiletries, shower, toilet, running hot/cold water
living room, bed linen available, crockery and cutlery , luxurious furnishing, seasonal rental too (winter), seasonal rental too (summer), vent hood, iron, safe, dishes available, desk, electric stove, hairdryer, toilet laundry, kettle, quiet room/apartment, kitchen and table linen, kitchen utensils, studio, oven, apartment without fitted carpet, dining room, WiFi, essentials (towels, bed linen, soap, toilet tissue), cooking possibilities, baby change pad, weekly cleaning, heater, refrigerator, toaster, feather beds, island kitchen, coffeemaker
Location/room with view/apartment
floor: 2, in the old building
couch, double bed (1 bed/2 mattresses)AvailableAvailable, No arrivalOnly departureNot available
On the second floor, it consists of a large living room with kitchen, two communicating bedrooms, a bathroom with windows and a balcony at the foot of the mountains.
The flat has only one bathroom with single access from the second bedroom (with a Queen-sized bed). To access the bathroom from the master bedroom, you will have to pass through the second bedroom.
quiet room/apartment, store room, vent hood, kettle, dining room, cooking possibilities, coffeemaker, kitchen, TV, balcony, refrigerator, kitchen and table linen, dish sink, hairdryer, iron, WiFi, toaster, gas stove, room/apt. with connecting door, living room, non-smoking room/apt., baby change pad, open plan kitchen/living room, washing machine, feather beds, dishwasher, bed linen available, heater, microwave, desk, oven, weekly cleaning, safe, toilet laundry, dishes available, essentials (towels, bed linen, soap, toilet tissue), closet
toilet, bidet, wash stand, running hot/cold water, courtesy toiletries, shower
double bed (1 bed/2 mattresses), French bed
Location/room with view/apartment
in the old building, floor: 2AvailableAvailable, No arrivalOnly departureNot available
No booking fees
100% secure platform
Trentino Guest Card immediately for you