CASA PER FERIE MADONNA DELLA NEVE
The house is located in Val Rendena at about 800 m above sea level, in the upper part of Caderzone Terme, in a quiet area surrounded by the mountains of the protected area of the Adamello Brenta Natural Park. The town, a characteristic medieval village, is only two kilometers from Pinzolo. At 350 meters you can easily reach the main road that crosses the village, the church of San Biagio, the Town Hall, the spa "Borgo Salute", the bus stop.
The structure has rooms from 2 to 5 beds, arranged on three floors and served by an elevator; most of them overlook the valley and the surrounding woods. A large dining room is ready to welcome guests, who then have at their disposal a large panoramic terrace, a TV room and a hall for meetings and conferences.
There is also an internal chapel for Eucharistic celebrations, moments of prayer and spiritual retreats.
Ample external parking for cars and buses is reserved for guest.
Trentino Guest CardIf you book here you will get the Trentino Guest Card directly with your booking confirmation. It gives you free entry to all the main museums, and exclusive services. It allows you to circulate freely on public transport.
Health and security measures
- A surgical mask (FFP2 or medical mask) must be worn continuously by participants
- First aid kit available
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Non-cash payment possible
- Distance rules are kept
- Min. distance between tables and seatings or distance by separators
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
- Compliance of distance in all food areas
- One-way gloves for guests at the buffet
- All plates and dishes, cutlery, glasses are disinfected
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Regular Covid19 tests for employees that have direct guest contact
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- cash payment
- credit cards accepted
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Check-out: 10 am
Animals are not allowed, even if small.
The reservation will be confirmed after payment of the deposit equal to 30% of the entire stay.
IBAN: IT 51 B 080783555 00000 31009965 - Code BIC/SWIFT: CCRTIT2T20A - made out to "Fondazione San Donnino" Causale: Deposit - Surname and Name - Date of stay. Communicate via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp the details of the payment.
Contact & Directions
CASA PER FERIE MADONNA DELLA NEVE
38080 Caderzone Terme (TN) IT
How to reach Caderzone Terme:
By car: from the A22 motorway, recommended exit: Trento Sud. Follow the signs for Trento centro and take the SS45bis junction towards Riva del Garda/Val Rendena. When you reach Sarche, take the junction towards Madonna di Campiglio and continue straight on the SS237. After Spiazzo Rendena, continue for about 3 km until you reach Caderzone Terme.
By bus: take the train to Trento railway station (FS Verona - Brennero line). Just a few metres away, you will find the departure point for all bus services: check the Trentino Trasporti timetable.
By plane: from the airports of Verona, Milan, Bergamo, connections to Trento.
No booking fees
100% secure platform
Trentino Guest Card immediately for you