Guiness World Records ski torchlight procession in the ski area
9th edition of the torchlight parade of the Dolomites
The lights of Dolomite's Fire from Madonna di Campiglio to Pinzolo, at the feet of the most amazing mountains of the world.
The weekend 16th-17th March, 2018 the 9th edition of the torchlight parade of the Dolomites will take place, charity event organized by Comitato Dolomite's Fire.
DOLOMITE’S FIRE 2018 – Schedule
Friday, March 16
at 5 pm – Opening of the Dolomite’s Fire 2018
Dolomite’s Fire village and bib numbers in Sissi square. Entertaiment and live music, waiting for the arrival of the torchlight skiing of the Dolomites
DEPARTURE OF THE TORCH, in partnership with the Pro Loco of the valley and with the presence of Edoardo Stoppa and Giuliana Moreira
At 6 pm - Start from the S. rocco church Darè, Porte di Rendena)
At 6.15 pm - Start from the oratory (Caderzone terme)
At 7.30 pm - Arrival of the Torch in Madonna di Campiglio, in Sissi square with live music
Saturday, March 17
Games and entertainment for children
at 1 pm - dj set in the mountains
at 4.30 pm - Waiting for Dolomite’s Fire 2018
Dolomite’s Fire village in Sissi square
Music and entertainment, waiting for the torchlight skiing of the Dolomites with the friends of the Magica Cleme Foundation and several guests
at 5.45 pm – Starting points of the Dolomite’s Fire 2018
Meeting at the starting points of the torchlight skiing and dj set music.
Possibility of participating in the ski torchlight on foot, with skis, snowboards amd snowshoes.
Access to the cable cars, fro the owners of the bib numbers, from 5 pm to 5.45 pm
at 6 pm - Dolomite’s Fire, the torchlight skiing of the Dolomites
The torchlight skiing starts in these places:
- Palù square: on foot;
- Chalet Fiat: with skis along the "Spinale diretta" ski run;
- Rifugio 5 Laghi: with skis along the "5 Laghi", "F.I.S. 3-Tre" and "Canalone Miramonti" ski runs;
- Patascoss: with snowshoes along the "Centenario" ski run and with snowborads along the "Canalone Miramonti" ski run;
- Rifugio Pradalago 2100: with skis along the "Pradalago Facile" ski run.
At 6.30 pm - Paragliding with the "Par Aria" group
At 6.45 pm - Arrival of the tochlight skiing in Sissi square, with FINAL SURPRISE
Closing ceremony to follow, with live music
Get your bib number:
on Friday, March 16:
- at the Dolomite's Fire village in Sissi square, from 4 pm to 8 pm;
on Saturday, March 17:
- at the Dolomite's Fire village in Sissi square, from 10 am to 5 pm;
- at the departure of the ski lift ticket offices of Spinale, 5 Laghi, Pradalago, Grostè and Fortini, from 8.30 am to 11.00 am;
- at the refuges Boch, Stoppani, Pradalago 2100, Patascoss, 5 Laghi and Chalet Fia,t from 11 am to 4 pm .
With your Dolomites's Fire bib number you get a discount on the daily ski pass valid on March 17.
Lift ticket offices open from 5 pm to 5.45 pm only for the participants with the Dolomites' Fire 2018 bib number.
The schedule may be subject to change, depending on weather conditions or organizing needs.