Information Notice according to article 13 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Code released by Trentino Marketing S.r.l, in the name of and on behalf of Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A - Promotional activities -
Trentino Marketing S.r.l. – via its pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in Trento, Via Romagnosi 11, Tax ID, VAT and Trade Companies’ Registry number at the Chamber of Commerce of Trento: 02341860225, acting in the name and on behalf of Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A via its pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in Rovereto (TN), via F. Zeni No. 8, Tax ID, VAT and Trade Companies’ Registry number at the Chamber of Commerce of Trento: 00123240228, by virtue of the special power of attorney dated 8 September 2014 (Index No. 69.237 and File No. 18.585 of Notary Public M. Dolzani, Trento)
- pursuant to Provincial Laws No. 6 of 13 Dec. 1999 and No. 8 of 11 June 2002, the Autonomous Province of Trento has assigned to Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A the task of performing marketing for tourist activities relating to Trentino in Italy and abroad by acting in various areas of intervention, as well as the operational management, on behalf of the Autonomous Province of Trento, of the “Marketing Fund” as per the provisions of Art. 33, §1, letter “a bis” of Law No. 6/1999;
- the activities assigned to Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A are those specifically indicated under Articles 6 and following of Prov. Law No. 8 of 11 June 2002;
- pursuant to the convention dated 26 Aug. 2014 and to the ensuing notarial special power of attorney dated 8 Sept. 2014 (File No. 18.585 and Index No. 69.237 of Notary Public M. Dolzani, Trento), Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A has, in turn, assigned to Trentino Marketing S.r.l. the afore said assignment of the Autonomous Province of Trento, authorizing Trentino Marketing S.r.l. to operate and manage, in its name and on its behalf, all of the operations and activities regarding the development of the local tourist marketing of Trentino in the various areas of intervention, namely: a) strategy, planning and coordination of the local tourist network; b) brand; c) product; d) markets; e) promotion of Trentino Products; f) information; g) management of the tourist portal of Trentino and of the related booking system; h) internal marketing; i) large-scale events and special projects; j) external relations and publishing; k) supra-provincial projects; l) other activities and initiatives consistent with the purposes of Law no. 8, as described in the agreement and in the power of attorney;
- in any case, the convention envisages that the Data Controller of the personal data gathered during the local tourist marketing activities be Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A and that Trentino Marketing S.r.l. be appointed external Data Processor;
THIS IS TO INFORM THE USER
that the processing of his/her personal data collected by Trentino Marketing S.r.l. in the name and on behalf of Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A. during any promotional activities shall be processed according to the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, whilst also guarding the confidentiality and the rights of the Data Subject.
According to Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Code under Italian Legislative Decree 30.06.2003, No. 196 and subsequent amendments. (hereafter named “Code”), the following information is provided in the name and on behalf of Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A:
- Purpose of processing – The Personal Data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- [promotional aims] pursued by Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A through Trentino Marketing S.r.l., by sending newsletters;
- [legal aims] to fulfill the relevant legal obligations.
- Processing procedure – The afore said data shall be processed by formally identified operators and managers who will use instruments and supports (paper, magnetic, informatics or telematics supports) capable of guaranteeing safety and confidentiality of the data. Processing may also be performed via the use of automated devices capable of storing, managing and transmitting them telematically. The databanks are kept in protected environments, the access to which is under constant surveillance, and in compliance with the provisions of the Code.
- Nature of processing - Data supply on the part of the user is:
- OPTIONAL as concerns the promotional aim under A.2), hence the possible refusal to supply one’s personal data in full or in part, or the lack of the required authorization to process and/or communicate them to third parties shall make it impossible for Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A to perform the concerned activities
- Communication of processing – Without prejudice to the communication and release actions performed in the accomplishment of any legal obligations, the data may be sent in Italy and/or within the European Union to:
- Trentino Marketing S.r.l. to allow for the operational management of the "Marketing Fund" and for the development of the local tourist marketing activities of Trentino, conferred to it by Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A under the agreement dated 26.08.2014 and the ensuing special notarial power of attorney dated 8.09.2014 (Index No. 69.237 and Deed No. 18.585 of Notary Public M. Dolzani, Trento);
- providers of electronic communication services and producers of electronic devices;
- providers of e-commerce services and payment systems;
- Rights of the data subject – With regard to his/her personal data, the user may exercise the rights envisaged in Art. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196 dd. 30 June 2003 and subsequent amendments, within the limits and under the terms and conditions of Articles 8, 9 and 10 of the afore said Legislative Decree.
- Personal data controller and personal data processor – The Personal Data Controller is Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A, while Trentino Marketing S.r.l. has been appointed as external Personal Data Processor. The complete and updated list of subjects appointed as Data Processors is available, upon request, at the company’s registered office.
- Should the Data Subject no longer wish to receive the newsletter, he/she needs only click on the button “Cancel subscription” found in the relevant e-mails. Should there be any problems, please send an e-mail to:email@example.com