Information notice according to article 13 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Code released by Trentino Marketing Srl in the name and on behalf of Trentino Sviluppo Spa
Trentino Marketing S.r.l. – via its pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in Trento, Via Romagnosi 11, Tax ID, VAT and Trade Companies’ Registry number at the Chamber of Commerce in Trento 02341860225, acting in the name and on behalf of Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A via its pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in Rovereto, via F. Zeni No. 8 Tax ID, VAT Trade Companies’ Registry number at the Chambers of Commerce of Trento 00123240228, by virtue of the special power of attorney dated 8 September 2014
- pursuant to Provincial Laws No. 6 of 13 Dec. 1999 and No. 8 of 11 June 2002, the Autonomous Province of Trento has assigned to Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A the task of performing marketing for tourist activities relating to Trentino in Italy and abroad by acting in various areas of intervention, as well as of managing, on behalf of the Autonomous Province of Trento, the “Marketing Fund” under Art. 33, § 1, letter “a bis” of Provincial Law No. 6/1999;
- the activities assigned to Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A are those specifically indicated under Articles 6 and following of Prov. Law No. 8 of 11 June 2002;
- pursuant to the convention dated 26 August 2014 and and to the ensuing notarial special power of attorney dated 8 Sept. 2014 (Index No. 69.237 and File No. 18.585 of Notary Public M. Dolzani, Trento), has, in turn, assigned to Trentino Marketing S.r.l. the afore said assignment of the Autonomous Province of Trento, authorizing Trentino Marketing S.r.l. to operate and manage, in the name and on behalf of Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A, all of the operations and activities regarding the development of the local tourist marketing of Trentino in the various areas of intervention. Within the scope of the assigned task, Trentino Marketing S.r.l. has also been entrusted with the management of the Local Tourist Portal of Trentino and the associated booking system, with the faculties to acquire and/or take on obligations with respect to all the subjects;
- in any case, the convention envisages that the Data Controller of the personal data gathered during the operation of the local tourist marketing activities be Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A and that Trentino Marketing S.r.l. be nominated external Data Processor;
- Trentino Marketing S.r.l., within the scope of the assigned task, in the name and on behalf of Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A, shall be responsible for the management and the upkeep of the Local Tourist Portal of Trentino found on the website www.visittrentino.it;
- Now therefore,
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU
that the processing of the personal data you provided when completing the form posted on the Local Tourist Portal of Trentino to the purpose of requesting information shall be handled with all due care, lawfulness and transparency so as to protect your rights and confidentiality. According to Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Code under Italian Legislative Decree. 30.06.2003, No. 196 and subsequent amendments (hereinafter the "Code"), in the name and on behalf of Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A, we inform you of the following:
- Purpose of Processing
- Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- for the correct management of requests for information sent through the Local Tourist Portal of Trentino and for processing such requests;
- to send newsletters regarding, amongst other things, events, promotional initiatives and, in general, the promotion of tourism in Trentino, in addition to informing you of the best holiday offers.
- Processing Procedure
In relation to the above mentioned purposes, processing of your personal data will occur in both paper and electronic form, in such a way as to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the same.
- Nature of Processing
In relation to the reasons stated under 1.1 and 1.2., you can choose whether to supply your data or not; however should you elect not to provide them, this could prevent us from to acknowledging or dealing with your request for information and/or you from receiving our newsletter.
- Subjects to whom your personal data may be communicated or who could gain knowledge of such personal data whilst working as Data Processor or Person in Charge of Processing
Those that may view your personal data comprise employees and collaborators, including external partners, of the Data Controller and Data Processor, as well as subjects that provide services instrumental to the above mentioned aims (for example, technical services for managing the information systems). Such subjects shall serve as Data Processors or Persons in Charge of Processing. Data can be sent to third party subjects and business partners of Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A. that perform functions connected to the service you requested, even if they are based outside Italy in other EU countries, in conformity with Article 42 of the Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 - Personal Data Protection Code (hereinafter the “Code”).
- Rights of the Data Owner
Lastly, we want to inform you that the Law grants the Data Owner the possibility of exercising specific rights, e.g.:
- you may obtain a confirmation of the existence of personal data that concerns you, and have them updated, rectified, or, should you require it, supplemented, as well as obtain the deletion, conversion into an anonymous form or freezing of any data processed in violation of law and in general exercise the rights granted by Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree. No. 196/03.
- as the Data Owner, you shall be able to contact the Data Processor by sending an e-mail to the web address firstname.lastname@example.org using “Personal Data Processing” as the e-mail subject, or a letter to: Area Digital c/o Trentino Marketing S.r.l. - via Romagnosi, 11 - 38122 Trento.
- Data Controller
The data controller is Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A as represented above. External Data Processor is also Trentino Marketing S.r.l, with registered office in Trento, via Romagnosi.