I Rifugi del Gusto Val di Fassa
In the Trentino Dolomites beyond summer: Ladin tastes at high-level refuges
Who said that the trekking season ends in September? Thanks to this initiative it will still be possible to do excursions and discover the Dolomites, part of the UNESCO Heritage, and have the possibility to find open huts along the tracks, even in this period. By "I Rifugi del Gusto" of Val di Fassa (#rifugifassadelgusto), yummy dishes will be available during the two weeks of the initiative: 13,00 Euro for a first course and a dessert, or 19,00 Euro for a single dish and a dessert. Reach the mountains, listen to the calming rhythm of autumn, discover the huts and live an extraordinary experience with alpine guides, territory experts, historians, alpinists, chefs and narrators. The offer includes: two nights in mountain hut with half board accommodation; dinner with the typical dishes of "I Rifugi del Gusto"; participation to the thematic activity.
"I Rifugi del Gusto" (#rifugifassadelgusto) is an event whose aim is the promotion of a longer opening summer-autumn seasons of the accommodations in the mountains of Val di Fassa. 11 are the refuges waiting for you, from 22th September to 7th October, that will warm up your excursions.
"I Rifugi del Gusto" in Val di Fassa:
- Rifugio C. Valentini (Sella Pass, reachable by car)
- Rifugio Friedrich August (Col Rodella, reachable on foot; cable car from Campitello)
- Rifugio Sasso Piatto (Sassopiatto, reachable on foot; cable car from Campitello)
- Rifugio Ciampedie (Catinaccio, reachable on foot; cable car from Vigo)
- Rifugio Roda di Vael (Catinaccio, reachable on foot from Ciampedie - cable car from Vigo - or from Paolina - chair lift from Carezza Pass)
- Rifugio A. Fronza alle Coronelle (Catinaccio, reachable by chair lift "Re Laurino" or on foot from Paolina - chair lift from Carezza Pass)
- Rifugio Gardeccia (Catinaccio, reachable by shuttle bus from Pera or on foot from Ciampedìe - cable car from Vigo)
- Rifugio Stella Alpina Spiz Piaz (Catinaccio, reachable by shuttle bus from Pera or on foot from Ciampedìe - cable car from Vigo)
- Rifugio Antermoia (Catinaccio, reachable on foot from Ciampedìe/Gardeccia - from Vigo to Ciampedìe by cable car or from Pera to Gardeccia by shuttle bus; on foot from Val Duron - from Campitello to Micheluzzi Refuge by shuttle bus; on foot from Val di Dona or Val Udai)
- Rifugio Baita Cuz (Buffaure, reachable on foot - cable car and chair lift from Pozza open until 23/09)
- Rifugio Fuciade (San Pellegrino Pass, reachable by car or on foot from the pass)