I Rifugi del Gusto Val di Fassa
In the Trentino Dolomites beyond summer: Ladin tastes at high-level refuges
Who said that the trekking season ends in September? Thanks to this initiative it will still be possible to do excursions and discover the Dolomites, part of the UNESCO Heritage, and have the possibility to find open huts along the tracks, even in this period. By "I Rifugi del Gusto" (#rifugifassadelgusto) of Val di Fassa (#rifugifassadelgusto), yummy dishes will be available during the two weeks of the initiative: 13,00 Euro for a first course and a dessert, or 20,00 Euro for a single dish and a dessert. Reach the mountains, listen to the calming rhythm of autumn, discover the huts and live an extraordinary experience under the stars. The offer includes: a night in hotel, two nights in mountain hut with half board accommodation and two menus "Menù del Gusto".
15 days, 10 refuges and menus, 8 mountain lifts open and several paths to cover on foot: from September, 21st to October, 6th it’s time for the new edition of "I Rifugi del Gusto in Val di Fassa" (#rifugifassadelgusto) that launches the rich offer of the Ladin valley for the autumn season. The mountain refuges that take part in the initiative are located throughout the main mountain groups of the Dolomites (Catinaccio, Marmolada, Sassolungo) and during these two weeks (some even on a longer period of time) they propose a suite of delicacies that represent them, mostly made with zero-kilometres products: a way to know and appreciate the territory in its multiple aspects, walking in the mountains and discovering the variety of its landscapes, the fantastic colours greenery softening to warmer autumnal tones and, obviously, the persuasive flavours.
"I Rifugi del Gusto" in Val di Fassa:
- Rifugio Marmolada "E. Castiglioni" (Fedaia Pass, reachable by car)
- Rifugio Friedrich August (Col Rodella, reachable on foot; cable car from Campitello)
- Rifugio Sasso Piatto (Sassopiatto, reachable on foot; cable car from Campitello)
- Rifugio Micheluzzi (Val Duron, reachable on foot or by shuttle bus from Campitello)
- Rifugio Roda di Vael (Catinaccio, reachable on foot from Ciampedie - cable car from Vigo - or from Paolina - chair lift from Carezza Pass)
- Rifugio A. Fronza alle Coronelle (Catinaccio, reachable by chair lift "Re Laurino" or on foot from Paolina - chair lift from Carezza Pass)
- Rifugio Stella Alpina Spiz Piaz (Catinaccio, reachable from Pera or from Vigo-Ciampedìe)
- Rifugio Antermoia (Catinaccio, reachable from Pera or from Vigo-Ciampedìe; on foot from Val Duron - from Campitello to Micheluzzi Refuge by shuttle bus; on foot from Val di Dona or Val Udai)
- Rifugio Baita Cuz (Buffaure, reachable on foot - cable car from Pozza open until 22/09)
- Rifugio Fuciade (San Pellegrino Pass, reachable by car or on foot from the pass)