Alt text

LA VIOLETTA

Privát
4.8
Vynikající
(158 hodnocení)
od 60,00 €

Welcome to La Violetta B&B overlooking Lake Soraga in Val di Fassa, a chalet-style structure that we have decided to reinterpret in a contemporary key, both in design and architecture. Situated amidst imposing cliffs that drop sheer into the green surrounded by a landscape that embraces the vastness of the Alps, and its scents, our B&B represents a reality capable of declining concepts such as beauty, well-being and the joy of living in the mountains.

A bit of information:

  • Check-in from 14:00 h
  • Check-out until 10:00 a.m.
  • Ski room with lockers for each room
  • Breakfast in your room with choice of menu
  • Reception
  • Discount 10% entrance fee QC TERME DOLOMITI
  • Discounts in the area
  • Garage for motorbikes and bicycles
Toto je součástí
  • Trentino Guest Card
    If you book here you will get the Trentino Guest Card directly with your booking confirmation. It gives you free entry to all the main museums, and exclusive services. It allows you to circulate freely on public transport.
Toto je součástí
  • Val di Fassa Guest Card

Služby

  • Strava

    • vegan cooking upon request
    • breakfast included
    • celiacs cooking upon request
    • možnost výběru z menu
  • Poloha

    • reachable by road bike
    • přímo u jezera
    • reachable by MTB, E-Bike
    • altitude (mt. a.s.l.): 1230
    • reachable by car
    • reachable by bike
    • klidné místo
    • situované na návrší
    • přímo u skibusu/zastávky
    • v blízkosti lesa
    • u jezera
    • situované na horách
    • v blízkosti louky
    • v přírodě, obklopeno loukami
    • přímo u sjezdovky
    • přímo u stezky pro cyklisty
  • Vybavení

    • kryté parkoviště pro motorky
    • parkoviště
    • servis buzení
    • zavazadlový prostor
    • zahrada / louka
    • úschovna lyží
    • open all year
    • pokojová služba
    • WiFi
    • terasa
    • informace o okolí
    • topení
    • terasa u jezera
    • free parking
    • místo pro kola
    • garáž pro motocykly
    • internet zdarma
    • parkoviště pro motorky
    • hot shower
    • vlastní zahrada
    • Sat / TV
    • výhled na moře
    • sušička bot
    • en-suite bathroom
    • Ski-boot dryer
    • WiFi free of charge
    • lehátka
    • terasa u jezera
    • also available for short stays
    • private parking
  • Půjčovna

    • půjčovna vybavení na túry, treking
    • půjčovna vybavení na alpinismus
  • Způsoby placení

    • platba převodem na účet
    • možnost platby kreditní kartou
    • hotovost
    • Apple Pay
    • Ec-Cash / Maestro
  • Sport / volný čas

    • lehátka zdarma
    • zahrada / louka
  • Skupiny

    • parkoviště pro autobusy
    • autobusové skupiny
    • skupina do osob možná: 11
  • Kategorie

    • hotel
    • hotel u moře
  • Cizí jazyky

    • němčina
    • angličtina
  • Lůžka & pokoje

    • dvojlůžkový pokoj: 5
    • postel / e: 11
  • Wellness

    • solárium
  • vedlejší náklady

    • garáž: 0
  • Bike facilities

    • guarded bike room
  • Podmínky

    Standard Rate Plan gives you the possibility to book by paying a deposit of 25% of your stay and to cancel your reservation up to 7 days before your arrival and lose only the deposit.  After 7 days prior to your arrival you will automatically be charged the remaining 75%; penalty is 100% of the stay.

    Where available, the third bed has a 20% reduction on the rate per person. Tourist tax will be charged separately. The tourist tax is an amount to be paid at the accommodation for stays from 1 to 10 nights in addition to the price of the booked holiday. 

    For any changes regarding the number of guests, or dates of stay, please contact us directly and we will try to accommodate your request, subject to availability.


Kontakty

LA VIOLETTA

Strada de Palua, 8,
38030 Soraga di Fassa IT

Hodnocení Trust-You

fotek

  • Velikost 16 m²
    Obsazenost 1 - 2 Dospělí
    Pokoje 1
    Počet lůžek 1
  • Velikost 26 m²
    Obsazenost 2 - 3 Dospělí , 0 - 1 děti
    Počet lůžek 1
  • Velikost 22 m²
    Obsazenost 2 Dospělí
    Pokoje 1
    Počet lůžek 1
  • Velikost 23 m²
    Obsazenost 2 Dospělí
    Pokoje 1
    Počet lůžek 1
  • Velikost 24 m²
    Obsazenost 2 Dospělí
    Pokoje 1
    Počet lůžek 1

za osobu a noc
od 60,00 €
Rezervuj dovolenou u nás:
  • žádné rezervační poplatky
  • exkluzivní nabídky
  • platební brána se 100% bezpečností