BAITA CHALET MANDRIGA
Locality Mandriga (Ronchi Valsugana) – Val Cavè
The hut stands in the middle of a wide pasture surrounded by a coniferous forest, at an altitude of 1470 m. The Mandriga River, with its flowing waters, gives an ideal welcome to guests, just before plunging into this small oasis of peace and tranquility.
From here, the view spans from east to west between peaks and woods, and then pauses to the south, with a breathtaking view of the Valsugana below.
All around a world to explore in all seasons: alpine lakes, alpine huts that animate the mountains in summer (Malga Casapinello, Malga Trenca, Malga Colo, …), forest roads, trails and mule tracks to cycle or walk, undergrowth perfect for mushroom lovers and endless possibilities for photographers. i. In winter you can enjoy the silence and peace of this corner of Lagorai walking on the snow with snowshoes or reaching the summits of some great local ski mountaineering classics.
The hut dating back to the early 1900s has just been finely restored in an artisan way by the owners who have equipped it with every comfort. The structure is built with local stone and wood, the interiors clad in wood smell of pine and larch essences.
The chalet, on two floors, offers on the ground floor a comfortable kitchen with wood stove and bar corner, digital TV, an open fireplace and a sofa with reclining chairs to enjoy the heat of the fire. On the lower floor there is also the bathroom, which houses a large shower with rain effect, and a utility room. Upstairs the double bedroom is characterized by a romantic freestanding bathtub from where you can admire the valley; on the same floor there is a second bedroom with two beds (single or double). A fifth person can be accommodated on the king-size sofa bed in the sitting room on the second floor. The rooms are attic and clad in local pine wood, whose characteristic scent has among its benefits to reconcile rest.
In the garden there is a large stone barbecue, a fountain with spring water, table and chairs to relax among the greenery and enjoy the magnificent view.
There is WIFI Internet connection; while electricity is provided by photovoltaic panels installed on the roof.
From the end of October 2022 an outdoor wood-burning sauna will be available for guests.
Nearby there are some alpine huts open to the public where butter and cheese produced in the alpine pasture (Malga Casapinello, Malga Colo, Malga Trenca, Malga Sette Selle) can be bought.
A few km, remaining at altitude, are available restaurants and farmhouses typical of the mountains (Malga Casapinello, Chalet Serena, Agritur Paradiso, Agritur Serot, Ristorante alle Pozze, ...).
The small villages of the valley are organized with all the main services:
• Torcegno (10 min): minimarket, bar, ATM machine, bus stop;
• Telve (15 min): supermarket, pharmacy, post office, library, petrol station;
• Borgo Valsugana (20 min) railway and bus station, medical guard/hospital, veterinarian, supermarkets, various shops and shopping center, Wednesday morning market, restaurants and pizzerias, indoor and outdoor swimming pool;
• Roncegno Terme (20 min): golf course and tennis courts;
• Levico and Caldonazzo (40 minutes): lakes with free and equipped beaches, water sports (sailing, supers, canoeing, …), restaurants and pizzerias
All year round
How to get there:
- from Padua/Bassano del Grappa exit the SS 47 at Castelnuovo and follow the signs for Torcegno; from Trento exit the SS 47 at Borgo Valsugana and follow the SS 65 following the signs for Torcegno;
- remaining on the S. p. 65 pass the village of Torcegno and after about 1 km turn right towards Malga Casapinello;
- continue for about 7 km on paved road and open all year round until you reach the sign on the right for “Loc. Mandriga”;
- from here leave the asphalt road and continue on the dirt road for about 600 metres.
Journey time: from Trento about 50 minutes; from Bassano del Grappa about 60 minutes; from Borgo Valsugana about 20 minutes.
Trentino Guest CardIf you book here you will get the Trentino Guest Card directly with your booking confirmation. It gives you free entry to all the main museums, and exclusive services. It allows you to circulate freely on public transport.
- Holiday Chalets
BAITA CHALET MANDRIGA
38050 Ronchi Valsugana IT
žádné rezervační poplatky
platební brána se 100% bezpečností