Walk to the Rifugio Monti Pallidi
Hiking trail • Val di Fassa
A walk among the dolomite walls of the Sella Group.
The Rifugio Monti Pallidi is located on the “Pian dei Schiavaneis”, an extraordinary plain located between the impressive walls of the Piz Ciavazes and the Sass Pordoi.
Take advantage of the picnic area near the starting point at Pian dei Frataces - Lupo Bianco.
Updated: September 06, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker.
SS48 delle Dolomiti in the Passo Sella - Passo Pordoi direction, until the hamlet of Pian dei Frataces - Lupo Biano.
Parking at Pian dei Frataces – Lupo Bianco.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.