Walk to the Rifugio Bindesi
Hiking trail • Trento, Monte Bondone, Valle dei Laghi, Valle dell'Adige
The Rifugio Bindesi is an essential walk for hikers in the Trento hollow
The Rifugio Bindesi , located on a rocky outcrop above the town of Villazzano, offers a broad view over the entire Valle dell’Adige.
The historical rock climbing routes of the Falesia dei Bindesi are located on the boulders next to the mountain hut. This is the rock climbing training area par excellence, where all the climbers of Val d’Adige learned the ropes. Why don’t you give it a try?
Updated: September 05, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Sports shoes, windbreaker.
You reach the town of Villazzano. You travel along “Via dei Colli” and “Via Umberto Giordano”, and then “Via Marzola”, until you reach the hamlet of “Grotta di Villazzano”, where there is a free parking area (Via della Grotta).
Parking in Grotta di Villazzano.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.