Walk from Rifugio Malga di Romeno to Monte Roen
Hiking trail • Val di Non
Discover the enchantment of the Roen
Rifugio Malga di Romeno is located in the Monti Anauni group, at the feet of the panoramic Monte Roen, the most significant peak in the group.
Rifugio Malga di Romeno is an exceptional arrival point for numerous mountain bike routes. Another reason to try this experience.
Updated: May 18, 2018
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes.
Along road SS43 and SS43Dir, you reach the town of Cavareno. From here, you follow directions for Amblar, where you take the small road with signs for Malga Romeno. You follow the small paved and partially dirt road until you reach the mountain hut.
Parking at Rifugio Malga di Romeno (1773m).
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.