Hike from San Lorenzo in Banale to Rifugio Alpenrose
Mountain tour • Terme di Comano - Dolomiti di Brenta
A stroll at the feet of the wildest and most charming part of the Brenta.
Go and discover the ancient rural hamlets of the “Banale”, and climb up to the picturesque Rifugio Alpenrose.
Don’t miss the weekend at the end of October, when the hamlets of San Lorenzo - one of the most beautiful Villages in Italy - come to life with festivals, markets, games for kids, and convivial events in the courtyards and alleys. This is the “Festa della Ciuiga”, not to be missed.
Updated: September 03, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
In case of wet/dew on the sloped paving, in particular, it can be rather slippery and insidious (telescopic hiking sticks are useful).
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
You can reach San Lorenzo in Banale on road SS42.
Possibility of free parking at the church.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.