Walk to the Rifugio Fos-Ce
Hiking trail • Rovereto, Vallagarina, Altopiano di Brentonico
Discover the green views of the San Valentino plateau, in the Monte Baldo Local Nature Park
The Rifugio Fos-Ce is located on the edge of a short panoramic plateau at the feet of the southern face of the Monte Altissimo of Nago. Easy to reach by car, it is also the arrival of an interesting excursion on foot that starts in San Valentino.
We strongly suggest you try the easy fitted route - called “delle Vipere” - which climbs up to the “Crone di Bes” on the Corna Piana ridge.
Updated: September 05, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes.
You reach Mori with roads SS240 or SP90, and there you take road SP3, and follow it to San Valentino, passing through the towns of Brentonico and San Giacomo.
Free parking in San Valentino (1310m).
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.