Hike from Rifugio Erterle to Valico della Bassa to Monte Fravort
Mountain tour • Valsugana, Lagorai, Vigolana and Valle dei Mocheni
Discover the silence of the Lagorai and the views of the Valsugana.
Rifugio Erterle is located at the feet of the eastern face of the Panarotta, Fravort. It boasts an incredible view of the entire Cima Dodici mountain chain, which forms the southern boundary of the Valsugana.
Rifugio Erterle is the destination and stop-over for numerous mountain bike itineraries, arriving from the bottom of the valley or from Vetriolo.
Updated: 05 18, 2018
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
On road SS47 della Valsugana to the exit marked “Roncegno-Marter”. At the roundabout, follow directions for Roncegno, where you follow the Panoramica della Valsugana road towards “Passo Manghen” for 2 Km to the hamlet of Montebello. Here, you turn left and continue for about 8 Km, following directions for Località Cinquevalli, Rifugio Erterle.
Rifugio Erterle (1426m)
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.