Wanderung zur Berghütte Rifugio Trivena
Mountain tour • Valle del Chiese and Giudicarie Centrali
A hut sorrounded by nature, mountain and history
You can follow the easy path 223 to reach the clearing of the Trivena Hut, at the feet of Cima d'Arnò and Cop di Breguzzo, both peaks of the south side of the Adamello group.
The itinerary is not that hard and not even steep. It takes around an hour to walk uphill in order to reach the Alpine hut. It is a walk suitable for families, but not with pushchair.
Updated: September 05, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
32T 626304 5099800
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.