Hike to Rifugio Negritella
Mountain tour • Val di Fassa
Experience an authentic day in the mountains, from dawn to dusk.
Rifugio Negritella offers unrivalled views of the Fassa Dolomites. This is the reason why you should hike the ring route that starts at the bottom of the valley. In the late afternoon, the sun lights the faces of the Monzoni and Marmolada mountains in a unique display of colours.
The Ciampedie plateau is the starting point for numerous hiking and climbing opportunities. But is you have the chance, don’t miss the opportunity to reach the Negritella by mountain bike, along one of the many forest roads that climb from the bottom of the valley. A truly unique experience.
Updated: 05 18, 2018
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, change of clothes
SS48 delle Dolomiti coming from Val di Fiemme, or SS41 coming from Bolzano - Val D’Ega. You can leave your car in the parking area of the “Ciampedie” ski lift facilities. The ski lift facility is connected to the town with an escalator that leads directly to the entrance.
Vigo di Fassa, parking area of the “Ciampedie” ski lift facilities.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.