Trek to Rifugio Corvo and Lake Corvo
Mountain tour • Val di Sole
A trek route in a magnificent alpine environment, with breathtaking views on the peaks of the Cevedale Group eastern sector. Trail No. 108, part of S.I. (Sentiero Italia), will accompany you on the route to Rifugio Corvo, at 2425 m altitude, where you then move to trail No. 145 and quickly reach Lake Corvo, a stunning expanse of water of glacial origin. The majestic mountain environment, together with the succession of small alpine lakes and the sweeping views, make this a truly picturesque route.
Updated: September 03, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
EquipmentNormal clothing and equipment for mountain hikes. Telescopic poles may be useful. Camera.
Getting thereTake national road SS42 of Valle di Non and Valle di Sole. Shortly before the town of Malé, climb to the right, following the signs to Val di Rabbi. Go through the whole valley. Before "Bagni di Rabbi" turn right, following the signs to Piazzola di Rabbi. Go past it and continue uphill for a while to reach the car park (free) in Cavallar (1468 m).
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.