Trek to Rifugio Alimonta
Mountain tour • Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo and Val Rendena
Conca degli Sfulmini, where Rifugio Alimonta is located, is the Dolomiti di Brenta’s most beautiful amphitheatre and one of the most scenic spots in the entire Dolomites. Which means that, if you want to enjoy a true ‘Dolomites experience’, all you have to do is discover for yourself this fantastic place which also happens to be on the ‘Sentiero delle Bocchette’, the Alps’ most famous ‘via ferrata’.
Updated: August 29, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereWhether you come from the Giudicarie or Val di Sole, the instructions are the same: take the SS239 (Val Rendena State Road) to Madonna di Campiglio . Enter the village from the south (if you come from the Val Rendena: before the tunnel) and follow the signs (on your right) for Vallesinella. At the roundabout, turn again right for Vallesinella. The upkeep of the road is the responsibility of the ‘Parco Adamello-Brenta’ authorities which also decide when to make it accessible to motor vehicles (the road is accessible to vehicles before 7.30 a.m.).
32T 642883 5118595
EquipmentHiking boots, telescopic poles.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.