Tour of the mountain passing by Cròs del Cùc and the Sas de le Parole
Hiking trail • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
With a wonderfull ring you go around the big hump that it is up inhabited area of Bedollo
Distance 7.4 km
Always Cròs del Cùc it guards the Altopiano di Pinè, also in the night with it's illuminated cross. The itinerary offers an suggestive panorama over the principal lakes of Pinè and over the greater peaks that embrace them. It is a easy destination and of great satisfacion.
In the interesting point wich they met on the path the Piz Comboni is worth mentioning (coordinate N 46°11’16,3 E11°18’30,6) and the original Sass delle Parole (coordinate N 46°11’ 17,8 E 11°18’39,8).
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra SS
Update: April 01, 2022
Safety informationDegree of difficulty according to the common symbols: EE route (on paths and tracks)
Risks or difficulties present along the route: lack of adequate signage in a short stretch in the area of Mount Speggia; a stone boundary wall that indicates the correct way. Some sections of the path downhill after the locality of Pernaia have an "unpleasant" ground, in the sense that there are stones and branches inside, with even slightly steep sections. Pay attention!
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Tips and hintsPiné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 557028 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitpinecembra.it
Getting thereFrom the A22 Brennero motorway (from the south exit Trento sud – from the north exit Trento nord) and from the Statale 12 del Brennero, continue along the S.S. 47 to Pergine Valsugana and then pass on the S.P. 83 to the village of Bedollo. Cross the village going upwards until you reach the Baita Alpina restaurant.
ParkingAbout fifty meters after the Alpine Hut near a playground there is a pitch where you can park.
32T 677565 5115823
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentHiking shoes, rain-jacket, water, sun cream.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view