Tour of the Lases Lake and its sorroundings
Hiking trail • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
Excursion along the banks of Lases with many curiosities to discover...
Distance 4.7 km
Recommended itinerary for the natural science lovers and for families: some information panels positioned on the path, will offer opportunities of knowledge of the particular natural and local ecosystem among biotopes, mountainous bumps, dry stone walls, ice holes and much more.
Along the proposed route it is possible to observe the Lases Lake in its entirety, appreciating the rich flora and fauna, the “palù redont” biotope, and the "Val Fredda" (which means cold valley) with the characteristic phenomenon of ice holes.
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra SS
Update: October 19, 2021
Degree of difficulty according to the common symbols: E route (on paths and tracks)
Risks or difficulties present along the route: lack of adequate signage in the first part of the route, pay attention to the description "turn-by-turn directions"; path also suitable for children and families but not with strollers, as the final stretch of the path has some steep steps going down to the lake. Pay attention!
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is riskier; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsApt Pine Cembra
Getting thereFrom the A22 Brenner motorway (from the south exit Trento sud and from the north exit Trento Nord) and from the Brenner S.S. 12, go on the S.S. 47 of Valsugana, direction Padova, untill the junction with Altopiano di Piné. Take the S.P. 71 and follow directions for Lona-Lases. Before the village of Lases you will see the homonymous lake and the car park on the left
ParkingCar park on the left before the village of Lases, near the lake
32T 671341 5112204
Even on relatively short and easy trips make sure to take all you need in order to don't run into trouble if things take an unexpected turn, for example a storm blows up or you have a sudden drop in energy levels.
What you should have in your rucksack:
- water canteen (1L)
- snacks (e.g. mixed dried fruit or chocolate)
- First aid kit
- windproof jacket
- change of t-shirt and socks (in a plastic bag)
- make sure to wear or at least bring a pair of long trousers
- sun screen
- whistle to attract attention in an emergency
- emergency telephone number Mountain Rescue 112
Make sure you're wearing the right footwear for the trail and season. The trail can get rough and rocky underfoot and a pair of hiking boots will protect you from sprains.
And finally... don't forget to bring your camera! You'll need it to capture the stunning views.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view