Tour of the lake of Lases and its sorrounding
Hiking trail • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
Excursion along the banks of Lases with many curiosity to discover...
Distance 4.7 km
Recommended itinerary for the natural science lovers and for the family: the many information panels that there's on the path, they will offer opportunities of knowledge of the particular natural and local ecosystem between biotopes, mountainous bumps, dry stone walls, ice holes and much more.
Along the proposed route it is possible to observe the lake of Lases in its entirety, appreciating the rich flora and fauna, the “palù redont” biotope, and the cold valley with the characteristic phenomenon of ice holes.
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra SS
Updated: June 16, 2021
Degree of difficulty according to the common symbols: EE route (on paths and tracks)
Risks or difficulties present along the route: lack of adequate signage in a short stretch in the area of Mount Speggia; a stone boundary wall that indicates the correct way. Some sections of the path downhill after the locality of Pernaia have an "unpleasant" ground, in the sense that there are stones and branches inside, with even slightly steep sections. Pay attention!
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board. Furthermore:
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Tips and hintsApt Pine Cembra
Getting thereDall’autostrada A22 del Brennero (da sud uscita Trento sud – da nord uscita Trento nord) e dalla Statale 12 del Brennero, prosegui per la S.S. 47 della Valsugana per Pergine Valsugana – Padova fino al bivio della Mochena per Altopiano di Piné, per poi transitare sulla S.P. 71 in direzione Lona-Lases. Prima dell’abitato di Lases, si notano il lago e parecchi parcheggi sulla sinistra della strada.
ParkingArrivando dalla località Mochena, prima dell’abitato di Lases è possibile parcheggiare nei vari posteggi a sinistra della strada.
32T 671341 5112204
Even on relatively short easy outings make sure to take all you need so you don't run into trouble if things take an unexpected turn, for example a storm blows up or you have a sudden drop in energy levels.
What you should have in your rucksack:
- water canteen (1L)
- snacks (e.g. mixed dried fruit or chocolate)
- First aid kit
- windproof jacket
- change of t-shirt and socks (in a plastic bag)
- make sure to wear or at least bring a pair of long trousers
- sun screen
- whistle to attract attention in an emergency
- emergency telephone number Mountain Rescue 112
Make sure you're wearing the right footwear for the trail and season. The going can get rough and rocky underfoot and a pair of hiking boots will protect you from sprains.
And finally... don't forget to bring your camera! You'll need it to capture the stunning views.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view