Tour of the Bedollo mountain passing by Cròs del Cùc and the Sas de le Parole
Hiking trail • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
With a wonderfull ring you go around the big hump that it is up inhabited area of Bedollo
Distance 7.4 km
Always Cròs del Cùc it guards the Altopiano di Pinè, also in the night with it's illuminated cross. The itinerary offers an suggestive panorama over the principal lakes of Pinè and over the greater peaks that embrace them. It is a easy destination and of great satisfacion.
In the interesting point wich they met on the path the Piz Comboni is worth mentioning (coordinate N 46°11’16,3 E11°18’30,6) and the original Sass delle Parole (coordinate N 46°11’ 17,8 E 11°18’39,8).
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra SS
Update: August 20, 2021
Degree of difficulty according to the common symbols: EE route (on paths and tracks)
Risks or difficulties present along the route: lack of adequate signage in a short stretch in the area of Mount Speggia; a stone boundary wall that indicates the correct way. Some sections of the path downhill after the locality of Pernaia have an "unpleasant" ground, in the sense that there are stones and branches inside, with even slightly steep sections. Pay attention!
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board. Furthermore:
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Tips and hintsApT Piné Cembra
Getting thereDall’autostrada A22 del Brennero (da sud uscita Trento sud – da nord uscita Trento nord) e dalla Statale 12 del Brennero, prosegui per la S.S. 47 della Valsugana per Pergine Valsugana – Padova fino al bivio della Mochena per Altopiano di Piné, per poi transitare sulla S.P. 83 di Piné fino all’abitato di Bedollo. Attraversate il paese salendo verso l'alto fino a raggiungere il ristorante Baita Alpina.
ParkingCirca cinquanta metri dopo la Baita Alpina nei pressi di un parco giochi è disponibile una piazzola dove parcheggiare.
32T 677565 5115823
Even on relatively short easy outings make sure to take all you need so you don't run into trouble if things take an unexpected turn, for example a storm blows up or you have a sudden drop in energy levels.
What you should have in your rucksack:
- water canteen (1L)
- snacks (e.g. mixed dried fruit or chocolate)
- First aid kit
- windproof jacket
- change of t-shirt and socks (in a plastic bag)
- make sure to wear or at least bring a pair of long trousers
- sun screen
- whistle to attract attention in an emergency
- emergency telephone number Mountain Rescue 112
Make sure you're wearing the right footwear for the trail and season. The going can get rough and rocky underfoot and a pair of hiking boots will protect you from sprains.
And finally... don't forget to bring your camera! You'll need it to capture the stunning views.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view