Tour of Manghen
Race cycling • Val di Fiemme
A must for those staying on Altopiano di Pinè try one of the hardest and most satisfying climbs that can be found nearby
Distance 106.6 km
Great ring itinerary, with "Cima Coppi - Passo del Manghen" several times stage of the Giro d'Italia. An itinerary not to be underestimated from a physical point of view, it will be able to give strong emotions. The last 5Km of the Passo del Manghen will leave an indelible memory in your memory: the postcard alpine landscape, the crisp air, the desire to conquer the top by taking a wonderful selfie.
Not to have energy crisis, eat constantly along the journey.
June it's the perfect months to see the flowering of rhododendros.
Update: March 11, 2022
- The roads, trails, and ski runs indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles.
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances.
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails.
- Take away your eventually rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsPiné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 557028 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitpinecembra.it
Getting thereStarting from the A22 Brennero motorway (from the south exit Trento south – from the north exit Trento north) and from the Statale 12 del Brennero, continue along the S.S. 47 to Pergine Valsugana and then pass on the S.P. 83 to Piné Plateau.
ParkingSeveral parking lots near Lake Serraia: parking above the Supermarket Despar the loc. Serraia; parking in loc. Lido; parking in loc. Alberon.
Some of these are paid or hourly disc in the summer.
32T 674443 5111583
Author’s map recommendations
- Repair Kit
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket for downhill skiing
- 99 Waypoints
- 99 Waypoints
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view