Rifugio Al Faggio - Bocca dell’Ussol
Mountain tour • Garda Trentino and Valle di Ledro
On the wild ridges of the Ledro Alp.
The Rifugio Al Faggio is located at the top of the Valle di Concei. It is the ideal starting point for many excursions that climb the panoramic ridges of the Ledro Mountains.
For hikers in better shape, we suggest the exciting and wild crossings that lead from the Rifugio Al Faggio to the Giudicarie or to the Upper Garda.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
SS240 della Val di Ledro to Bezzecca, where you turn towards Val di Concei. You go past the hamlets of Locca, Enguiso, and Lenzumo, and you keep going straight until the end of the road at the Rifugio Al Faggio, where you will find parking.
Rifugio Al Faggio Parking Area (963m).
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.