Riding your bike through the vineyards and the food and wine excellences of Cembra
Race cycling • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
Short bike tour, through the ancient vineyards, for lovers of genuine products related to tradition and to the discovery of cultural-artistic gems.
Distance 13.4 km
A circular itinerary with your bike but also hiking (if you return on the same route). The watchword is "to taste": views, company, nature, tradition and food & wine excellences of the Cembra Valley. Starting from Lisignago, where you can already make the first small detour and visit the church of S. Leonardo, follow the streets along the terraced vineyards of the valley towards Cembra. Here you can taste different local products, from meats to wines, from vinegar to grappas and visit the old town center, where certainly you should stop and visit the church of San Pietro. The way back will be a relaxing descent, following the main road that goes back to Lisignago.
We advise you to check opening hours of the agriturismus and restaurants and to make a reservation. Among the points of interest we point out the church of S. Leonardo in Lisignago, the church of San Pietro in Cembra and for animal lovers the Silpaca breeding in Cembra.
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra YM
Update: August 10, 2021
- The roads, trails, and ski slopes indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles.
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances.
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails.
- Take away your rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
For further information and contacts: ApT Piné Cembra
Along the way are to be found the following producers and restaurateurs:
- Besleri farm and vinegar factory, Cembra
- Zanotelli farm and winery, Cembra
- Butcher shop Zanotelli, Cembra
- Agritur Le Cavade, Cembra
- Pelz Winery, Cembra
- Cembra Cantina di Montagna - La-vis, Cembra winery, Cembra
- Corvèe Winery, Lisignago
Nearby we also mention:
- Nicolodi Alfio Winery
- Al Caminetto Restaurant, Cembra
- Europa restaurant, Cembra
- Raw Milk Distributor, Cembra
- Paolazzi Butcher shop, Cembra
- Butcher shop Zendron, Lisignago
32T 668790 5114163
- Mtb with dirt-free tires
- Repair Kit
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket for the way back
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view