Walk to the Rifugio Salei
Touch the sky with your finger
Experience the enchantment of the views from the Rifugio Salei, in a triumph of spires and unforgettable colours.
Take advantage of your position and climb up to the nearby Col Rodella, to experience an unrivalled view of the Dolomites.
Updated: September 06, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker.
SS48 delle Dolomiti and SS42 until Passo Sella.
Free parking area near the Rifugio Valentini, just a few metres from the SS42.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.