Mountain tour • Terme di Comano - Dolomiti di Brenta
Beautiful walk in front of the peaks of Brenta and Caré Alto - Presanella
This fabulous trekking route is located in a natural environment which is absolutely uncontaminated and panoramic, a true natural balcony overlooking the entire area of Bleggio-Lomaso-Giudicarie Esteriori, and the ideal spot from which to admire the peaks of the Brenta and Carè Alto – Presanella ranges. The area is still quite wild, semi-deserted and is not well-known by excursionists; for this reason you are likely to encounter a hunter or herds of chamoix, especially near the top of the mountain. Bears also live in this area but they are a silent presence and (fortunately) are not seen very often. The best time to take this excursion is in the crisp days of Autumn when the incredible colours of nature are exalted by the clear sunlight.
Updated: September 06, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereFollow national road SS237 of Caffaro up to Villa Banale. Proceed to the left for Stenico (signs) and then towards Sclemo. Right before reaching Sclemo turn to the left through the inhabited area of Seo. You can park in front of the lovely church located in the extreme eastern part of this small village (38 km from Trento).
32T 645027 5102089
EquipmentUseful: trekking sticks with a strong tip.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.