Maso Franch - Cembra, tra chiese, laghi, boschi e vigneti
Theme trail • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
Distance 41.3 km
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra SS
Update: January 04, 2022
Tips and hints
Ufficio Turistico Piné Cembra - Tel. +39 0461 683110 - firstname.lastname@example.org – www.visitpinecembra.it
32T 663618 5112170
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view