Hike from Rifugio Serot to Passo della Portela, Monte Gronlait
Mountain tour • Valsugana, Lagorai, Vigolana and Valle dei Mocheni
A walk in the enchanting Lagorai.
Rifugio Serot lies at the feet of the Fravort, Gronlait, Hoabonti, and Cola - renowned peaks of the Lagorai range.
Rifugio Serot is the destination and stop-over for numerous mountain bike itineraries. Here is another good reason to reach the mountain hut.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
On road SS47 della Valsugana to the exit marked “Roncegno-Marter”. At the rundabout, follow the directions for Roncegno, and after about 1 Km, before crossing the bridge over the Larganza river, turn left onto the tree-lined boulevard that runs alongside the stream. Turn right towards the main church of Roncegno, and continue straight towards Ronchi. After 2.3 Km, on a bend, there will be two wooden sign boards on your left, and a little road that begins to climb up. Turn onto it. After about 5 Km, turn right, following the directions to the mountain hut. The entire road is paved.
Rifugio Serot (1570m)
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.