- 2 nights in hotel with bed & breakfast
- Welcome-drink in the late afternoon on Friday
- Saturday: excursion at sunrise with expert guides and mushrooms picking; later on, aperitif and workshop
- In the afternoon visit to the ethnographic museum
- 3 day-permit for mushrooms picking
- Additional services with fee:
- Transfer for the excursion
- Dinner or lunch in a typical restaurant € 22 per person
- 14.09.2018 - 16.09.2018
- 21.09.2018 - 23.09.2018
reading room, internet - e-mail available, Car Park, farm produce, own skibus, lift / elevator, wine bar, wireless corner, common room, own garden, restaurant, Ski Storage, sundeck, bar, TV room, drying room
mountain location, right at the ski-bus/kiking-bus/bus stop, meadowlands, quiet location, right on the slope, altitudine (m. slm.): 942, pedestrian zone, near the forest, right on the bike path, right on the river, green area, river distance (m): 100, right at the cross-country ski trail, central location
babysitter on request, Miniclub - Playing Room
children, business travelers, families, seniors, young persons, non-smokers, groups, singles, Suitable for Disables
breakfast buffet, traditional cuisine, international cooking, children's menu, dietary cuisine
English Spoken, German Spoken
steambath, Wellness Area, Kneipp's facility
double room/s: 15, multi-bed room/s: 4, single room/s: 5
cash payment, credit cards accepted, transfer, Ec-Cash / Maestro
Tanning Beds, Turkish bath, massages, whirlpool, dietary food
Meeting Room: 0
The tourist tax must be paid directly at the hotel (for guests over 14) for a maximum of 10 nights and it will be added to your reservation bill.
The amount will depend on the accommodation’s category: 4* and 4*S hotels € 2,50 – 3* and 3*S hotels € 2,20 – other accommodations € 2,10.
The tourist tax includes the Trentino Guest Card.