xplore this fantastic region and its natural highlights, while indulging in a variety of culinary highlights, which we are keen to share with you! Your faithful companion on the way: fresh mountain air, pure spring water, and lots of passion!
INCLUDED IN THE OFFER
INCLUDED IN THE OFFER
- Delectable breakfast buffet: explore the region, while tasting its mouth-watering delicacies and invigorating products;
- Every Monday, pre-dinner aperitif with homemade products to get you in the holiday mood;
- Dinner of “5+1”: five specialties from Trentino, one theme;
- Gala dinner centred on the typical and legendary dish “polenta”, every Wednesday;
- Visit to the wine cellar in collaboration with Cembrani DOC: discover, explore and taste the wines of Val di Cembra;
- The forest fruits and honey of the Dolomites;
- The art of degustation: a visit to the Casa Museo Don Antonio Longo with degustation of sausages and cold cuts and afterwards, degustation of the beer of Fiemme;
- Valuable advice by Paolo and Lucia for the best use of the Fiemme Motion Card (FREE lifts from mid-June till the end of September): re-explore Val di Fiemme! Many other small and big surprises are waiting for you – only here with us!
- 30.05.2019 - 30.09.2019
Our hotel is situated in Varena, a small village in the Val di Fiemme, full of traditions and natural beauty, where the mountains are ideal for winter sports and summer fun.
crib/baby bed, children's menus, babysitter on request, children's equipment, bottle warmer, indoor games
Meeting Room: 0, Wifi, non-smoking meeting room
fish and seafood, breakfast buffet, organic food, packed lunch, organic cuisine, traditional cuisine, grilled food, à la carte menu, children's menu, à la carte restaurant, late riser's breakfast
lift / elevator, laundry service, room service, sundeck, toy and games rental, disabled washroom, crib, restaurant, safe, bar, reading room, Ski Storage, open fire-place, Car Park, cellar bar, TV room, disabled accessible, own garden, welcome drink, wheelchair accessible, wireless corner, bicycle parking space, WiFi, internet - e-mail available, boot dryer, library, common room
central location, altitudine (m. slm.): 1177, old town, right at the ski-bus/kiking-bus/bus stop, meadowlands, quiet location, near the forest, green area, right on the slope
steambath, tanning booth, Wellness Area, whirlpool
credit cards accepted, Ec-Cash / Maestro, cash payment, transfer
bus parking space, bus groups possible
snowshoes, ski rental, bike rental, toboggan rental, snowboard rental, Nordic walking poles
nordic walking, entertainment evenings, table tennis, lounge chairs free of charge, tobogganing, hikes/guided hiking tours, dance, garden / meadow, snowshoe hiking
Suitable for Disables, non-smokers, families, seniors, groups, children
German Spoken, English Spoken
multi-bed room/s: 10, double room/s: 21
The tourist tax must be paid directly at the hotel (for guests over 14) for a maximum of 10 nights and it will be added to your reservation bill.
The amount will depend on the accommodation’s category: 4* and 4*S hotels € 2,50 – 3* and 3*S hotels € 2,20 – other accommodations € 2,10.
The tourist tax includes the Trentino Guest Card.
Check in after 3 pm, check out till 10 am