Enjoy a peaceful stroll among the town's apple orchards
Terres is a small town located on the right bank of the Tresènga torrent, straddled between the Contado dei Flavòn county and the Tuenno-Nanno-Cles plain.
The parish church of SS. Filippo and Giacomo was built in 1828. Perched on the top of the hill bearing its name, the small church of San Giorgio - where Romanic murals very likely dating back to the 12th century have been discovered - guards the remains of the original town. Other frescoes can also be admired on the apse above its Gothic door.