Known as "Contà", Cunevo is a small fruit-growing village in Val di Non
Located in Val di Non on the left bank of Noce River, Cunevo is an important apple growing centre surrounded by large pine woods. Few houses are scttered here and there on the slopes of Mount Corno (1269 m a.s.l.), just behind the red cliffs of Dosso Corona (1261 m), where you can take nice walks through the Pianezza woods.
In the huge wall of the Dosso there is a grotLto carved in the rock, which houses the ruins of Castel Corona. It is a breath-taking stone wall, which was likely to be a shelter as far back as Pre-historical times.
The parish church - dating back to the 1850s - and San Lorenzo church are lovely places to visit. San Lorenzo was re-built in Gothic style in the 16th century and is decorated with frescoes by Giovanni Baschenis.
Together with Flavon and Terres, Cunevo is known by the name of "Contà" - the towns actually featured the most ancient county in the Trentino region when they were under the dominion of the "conti" di Flavòn (the Earls ruling Flavòn).