Walk to the Rifugio Solander
Hiking trail • Val di Sole
Reach the Solander meadows on Monte Vigo, with its sweeping views of the Brenta Dolomites.
The Rifugio Solander is located at the foot of Monte Vigo, in the Folgarida District. The structure is suitable as a supporting stop and as a destination for excursions starting from the bottom of the valley or from the intermediate station of Malghet Aut.
The Rifugio Solander is a beautiful destination for mountain bike excursions, too.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes.
Folgarida can be reached along the road SS239, coming from either Val di Sole and from Val Rendena, over the Passo Campo Carlo Magno. With the ski lift facilities, you can reach Malghet Aut, where the route begins.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.