Walk to the Rifugio Salei
Hiking trail • Val di Fassa
Touch the sky with your finger
Experience the enchantment of the views from the Rifugio Salei, in a triumph of spires and unforgettable colours.
Take advantage of your position and climb up to the nearby Col Rodella, to experience an unrivalled view of the Dolomites.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker.
SS48 delle Dolomiti and SS42 until Passo Sella.
Free parking area near the Rifugio Valentini, just a few metres from the SS42.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.