Walk to Rifugio Ghedina - Malga Nambi
Hiking trail • Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo and Val Rendena
Come and experience the authentic environment of the Val D’Algone.
Discover the beauty and enchantment of the Rifugio Ghedina and of the Malga Nambi meadows.
Near the mountain hut, you will see several ruins - perfectly preserved - of an ancient glass factory, in a rural architectural complex dating back to the end of the Nineteenth century.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots, raincoat.
You follow the connecting farm road between Stenico and Coltura. You turn, following the directions for Val d’Algone, Rifugio Ghedina, Rifugio Brenta.
Private Parking at the Rifugio Ghedina, or Parking at Rifugio Brenta locality (1150 m).
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.