Walk from Rifugio Sores to Rifugio Predaia
Hiking trail • Val di Non
Walk on the wonderful Predaia plateau.
Rifugio Sores is located on the Predaia plateau, in an ideal position for hiking and cycling.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes.
Along road SS43 you reach the town of Mollaro. From here, you head for Vervò on road SP13. You continue above Vervò and reach Rifugio Sores, where you can park.
Rifugio Sores (1205m)
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.